Larger than Life Lights
Date: Sunday, December 26 06:00 PM
Venue: Lake Superior Zoo
Make your holiday season LARGER THAN LIFE at the Lake Superior Zoo at this all-new event!
Be the first to experience the all-new after-hours event featuring SIX giant (and we mean GIANT) animal inflatables plus an assortment of holiday-themed lights and photo ops!
You’ll also get to see animals like our ring-tailed lemurs, black crested mangabey monkeys, sloth, and more! The Tiger’s Paw Gift Shop will be stocked with gifts like light-up gloves, exclusive Zoo hats, local and sustainable unique items, and more! Don’t forget to stop by the Safari Café for specialty hot cocoa and snacks!
- November 26, 27, 28
- December 2, 3, 4, 5, 9, 10, 11, 12, 16, 17, 18, 19, 23, 26, 30, 31
- Members: $5
- Non-members: $10
- 2 & Under are FREE!
Health & Safety Measures
- *Hand-sanitizer stations are available throughout the Zoo. Guests are encouraged to follow CDC and MDH recommendations of using hand sanitizer and washing their hands.
- *Guests of the Zoo are asked to refrain from visiting if they are not feeling well or have a fever.
- *Masks are required by City of Duluth public building policies while visiting indoor buildings.
- *Guests are required maintain a six-foot distance from other groups.
- *Additional sanitation of high-touch surfaces and restrooms will be performed throughout the day.
- *Zoo staff will monitor their health each day prior to reporting to work.
- *Zoo staff are required to wear masks while working inside.